我的世界

我的世界

Saturday, September 19, 2009

HappY 20th Bufday~

Wow....19 year old is changed to 20 year old lu......so fast~
today is my bufday,but nothing special....
as to day is saturday,sure have to work at shop....aiksss...
bufday still have to work=(
BUT,luckily today i work half day onli ,becoz wanna celebrate my 20th bufday wif fren soon~
wanna go for movie and steambot ...goin to eat many many foods~
laz nitez i had received many wishes message from frenz............
feel so touch nia~hehe
thank for those who remember my bufday's frenzzzz....
thank a lotzz.......
laz night chat wif Terry ...
who is terry?
terry is.............a guy who i Know from OsIm...
last nitez 12am sharp ,he sing a bufday song to me~hehe
except thank ,i have nothing to say le...
we chat many things........
we chat until 2am..........(actually im very tired le)
after end call,i go bed immediately~
but my brain still function there...........OMG
recently cant sleep well nia~
dunno wat is mind thinking about?
eventhough im tired,but my brain still wanna funtion....
p/s:Is heading to epoh for steambot soon~enjoy ya~kiki
update soon

No comments:

Post a Comment