我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

终于考完试^^

last week is exam week..i didn't have enuf slp as my mind full of the things i had read............damn excited bout the final exam................ ............
duNno wat i worry bout?mayb this is the 1st time i take this final in the new environment ~maybe im not used to it..............
这次真的考得很差!!我真的没有信心对于这次的考试!!因为实在太烂了!!
for the english paper,i cant finish on time......make me so angry and i felt wanna cry on it at the time wanna pass up...........but at the end,my eyes became red le.........
i DUN WANT FAIL!!!!!
for the Taxation,my answer mostly is WRONG!!!!as i so careless due to lack of sleep....
Do u know i bed on wat time tat nite?and wat time wake up?
let me answer it....
tat is bed on 3am ake up at 6am...
Normally, im the person who muz get enuf slp otherwise my brain cant function!!!!
tat's ME...
tat's y tat day my brain reali tired and sleepy........didnt read the Question carefully and i had overlooked the end of the period .....wuwuwuwuuw....=(

but it was past,i had promise myself tat i should study hard in the cuming sem^^
muz try to do homework...(normally i oso din do it)
and wanna be more hardworking lor.......
as i wanna get better result...hehe^^

No comments:

Post a Comment