我的世界

我的世界

Monday, September 28, 2009

Boring Monday

today is monday
i feel so boring
today wake up at 12am
after bath,then go eat
after eat,then go play with my baobei...
my baobei so notti~but so cute^^
after playing with my her,i went to POPNET on9~~
tat's wat im doin now
seinzzzzzzzzzz....
Laz nite i went out with my fren....
we long time no c le... stil rmb we alwys hang out during our collage time ~hehe
we went to SG8
at 1st im planing to go VooDoo...but there have no ppl..
so we change place to SG8
i had called KY and PY to cum out....BUT they din cum out.....
so juz me and Mau
juz 2 of us........
we reach there around 11pm....
we start drink and drink...."Heinken"
atmostphera not so high~
mayb e because of the song or the ppl there...
make me feel so boring~
after finished our drink...
we went downstair,there have a dance place provided...
many ppl dance at there....i could feel they are so high and enjoying the song~
but me and Mau juz looking around .....because we dono know how to dance ...haha...
we go there juz awhile...
then bec home le~
i reached home around 2am~
laz9 slp so well....once slp on the bed jao fall aslp lor^^
maybe i get drunk le~paiseh paiseh

No comments:

Post a Comment