我的世界

我的世界

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Nitez in sheffield

Everyday I'm countdown-ing 
we 'll leave this place sooner
=(

It's bit sad
but still happy becoz can meet lot of fren 
&
experience Sheffield's life over here!=)


Photo shooting in the midnitez
LOL
it was crazy but awesome nitez!!

 Before depart!
 I like this pic
got feel!!haha
 LIke this as well!=)
 A taller guy ..haha
he is so funny !!
 Acting..*.*
 On the Road



 6 of us here
and one photographer taking photo
we were exploring in the midnitez toward Norfolk Park
My gosh, there was a dark place
scary!!





 Focusing on Earing!
 Local UK car!







I'm tired after all!

Between, my life is like shitt now
why say so?
becoz this few day I slpt in the morning!
='(

Final Exam around the corner
gonna put more effort on it
wish me good luck
I'll appreciate it
hehe
^^


No comments:

Post a Comment