我的世界

我的世界

Friday, September 9, 2011

Final Exam after 48hours ++


How many sleepless night I had for this week?
How many sleepless still have to go??
It scared me when I  looking into the mirror
look like a Panda..!!@.@
Gosh~~~


Just finished phase test 2 for CF
and now can fully concentrate for FINAL on 12th and 13th..
totally stress right now!!
I never practice any exercise before!!

Popping everywhere in FB about 'Leaving in Sheffield' tonightMaybe I still couldn't feel it
I'll be leaving this place as well in a week time
T.T

wish those who go Europe Trip tonite 
have a memorable and enjoyable journey
 throughout 14days 13 night
I'll be there a week later as well
=P

Gonna miss u this pai kia
hahaha



Crazy with this software in Iphone recently...



Snapping when studying CF test!!!
boring..haha
 I get this for my Iphone
hehe




No comments:

Post a Comment