我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

End of Summer Module!

Argghhhh..!! I did badly for this final exam..!! Ishhh...
Anyway,do hope to get a PASS...
Last minute work is alwys bad@ @
* REGRET*
The remaining day left in Sheffield would be TWO days..
Thursday nite gonaa move out from my Flat-13-3 =(
and going to the Europe Trip...
Happy??
not really..=(

Sheffield is a nice place to stay ever!
a peace and nice place..
although a bit 'Kampung' feel,
but the fresh air is the most I like!


Before leaving
of cause need to clear everything up
Many stuff need to pack
Headache!!!!


- Messy Room-
 vacant soon~~
 -Drawer-
 -Table (right hand side)
 -Table (left hand side)-
 Belongingsss
right beside my bed

 My bed with Patrick
 -Cupboard-


 Big luggage! gonna dump all my stuff inside!


 Plastic beg collection!

-Branded-
 - Free Condoms!!!-
LOL


I have cleaned part of my room
just part of that
wil be continue to clean it tomolo

-Drawer-


 -Skin Care only-
I just realized that
one beg for this stuff definitely not enough!
 make up things still not been counted yet
@ @


Girl's stuff many
Guy's stuff little
It shown a big differences between girls and guys!







2 comments:

  1. wah..really a lot of stuffs! haha..but why so many free condoms??haha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalo....u really got so damn manythgs...
    So fast u all fnsh ur degree at uk...
    Abit unbelievable le...=D
    Y got so many condoms ha??
    Enjoy ur europe trip anyway~

    ReplyDelete