我的世界

我的世界

Monday, June 29, 2009

week 6 lu....!!

Time pass so fast....week 6 alrdy!!
Mid-term test for taxation will b held on this cuming Wed...but i havent study...juz get start to study a little bit onli....wait to die now....
Since im crazying in playing the pet society in the facebook,so i seem din care bout my studies anymore....In fact,i care it so much!!But ...i dunno how to study now...unlike diploma,work hard in every test...but now get more n more lazy le....
Anyway,i have promised myself tat i wll try my best to do the best....
Besides tat,i need to control myself of playing the game....1day can play it for 1 hour onli...cannot more than tat.....tat wat i promise myself...hehe...

Since i will goin to taiwan by nxt week tuesday,mean i will skip the claz....reali worry i cant catch up with my studies...after the week i come bec i should b more hardworking n copy my fren answer...lolz....wish tat i will have a memorable & Nice taiwan trip...i wanna snap more n moe pic....Now got a bit miss my cousin over there....almost 1 year din c them le....but gonna to c them soon~

Anyway,i have to stop writting till here...to be continue soon....when i m free & stay in gud mood onli write it lorr...hehe...mayb the nxt blog i will post is the day i cum bec from taiwan...hehe....
Now wanna study taxation lorr.........gambate........!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment