我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2nd day~

2day is my 2nd day of havinh tutorial claz....
juz have 1 claz 4 2day...so can say FREE la...hehe....
2day we were having taxation at 10am to 12noon....
As i did't do my tutorial,when sir ask me question,i was anwsered wrongly....so bad!!
our sir speak quitr speedy,cant really get wat he say if din pay full attention...hehe..so hv to pay full attention in order to score weel in tiz subject....
After claz,ky,py n i went to setapak to pay our tution fees....total fee is RM1951.00..
this is the 1st time i pay tution fees...because last time i got scholarship when im studying in diploma....as i cant maintain the CGPA...so i fail to continue it!!
after paying our fees,v went to have our lunch...then walk around the setapak area...many stalls there,unlike Melati Utama,a few stall onli....
I bought some stationary and fruits ....as Melati cant get these things...dun ask y choose here to stay...i have no idea bout tat....mayb this place look peacefully....unlike wangsa maju or gentingklang,there are too busy for me....
v get bec at 4.30pm....now wanna zap my notes le.....but lazy to pack it nicely....
2day my mood better than ytday....mayb my mood is affected by the subject....hehe...
kla,write till here...to be continue soon....hehe....




No comments:

Post a Comment