我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Eyes pain pain!!sob~4 June

My eyes damn pain from yesterday till now....haih...make me not comfortable at all....
Once i wink my eyes, it makes me pain pain...sob sob~
2day oso have 1 claz only,the subject is Financial Reporting...As im interested in Accounting,so i think it is ok 4me....hehe..it study about FRS101....actually still have many FRS are waiting 4 us to study....
this subject quite unique,as wait till nxt sem only sit for final exam....
mean have rmb all the FRS untill nxt year Jan/Feb....wish can pass this paper as well....
Erm....goin to hv a ENG presentation ....so have to do research n get some information....i as a financial manager in the presentation ,dunno wat should i do....damn blur nia....next tuesday hv a discussion bout tat...
I feel tat i becum so lazy le....aii....dunno how to push myself to study?dun even have a look at tutorial Question....y?Y?y?hate lazy....
when onli i will b hardworking woh??
kla,nothing to write le....
continue soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment