我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Welcome back!- M'sia

*wink wink my eyes,Im in M'sia liao, sibeh fast*


Everyone,Im landing safely!!


handsome air-steward at Emirates
he help me take all my belonging to  my seat
while others air-stewardess never come and  help >.<

* I do carry lot of stuff tat day,as I have fully utilize the 40kgs for check-in luggage*
nightmare of carrying heavy stuff !dare not to buy so many thing for nxt travel d..


I started to miss UK life
but I know it's time to face reality
gotta wake up from dream

Everyone asking the same question:
when start working ah?

Here my answer:
I just arrived in M'sia
dun have any planning for my future yet
about career, I will think bout it later,but not NOW,plss!!

I have lost my I-phone
it's being stolen >.<
sibeh down and sad
*unlucky me*

security in M'sia really need to be improved!!
I heard lot of this happen in M'sia
while less in UK
tat's the reason why I prefer staying in UK rather than M'sia (my suck homecountry)

all my nice nice photos (1 +++ ) and video is gone!!
='(

Regarding to my 14days 13 nights Europe Trip
as u can see, I have uploaded tons of photos in FB
I have visited 9countries in 14days
rushing all the time
as it's take time from one place to another place
tat's y we have to rush
Our Tour guide alwys mention it :
Time Is Money
anyone who late ,need to be fine 1 euro

the country I like most I think is Paris
then Switzerland
four words describe:
世外桃源
 but their standard living is too high
one bread selling 4.++  (swiss france)
siao =.=

*Nearby Buckingham Palace,London*
Relax when sitting on the grass 
hehe

Outside of Buckingham Palace
we cant access without ticket
ticket all sold out that day!!
I have visited London before I fly back to M'sia
comment about London
errmmm
: Convenient
we used to take UNDERGROUND ( like KTM in M'sia)  from one place to another place
Waiting time is less than 5min!! 
incomparable with M'sia
somehow I alwys wondering that:
when will M'sia improve?!











No comments:

Post a Comment