我的世界

我的世界

Friday, October 14, 2011

I miss my I-Phone !!

... ...
viewing those picture being uploaded during Europe trip in FB
I miss my i-Phone seriously!!!!

where are u?
I have lot of nice nice picture with u..
as well as video recording..

Since I find out that video recording is more interesting
me & Iris used to record when we are reaching different countries every time
 Im sad that all video gone!!


I think this is 1st picture I uploaded during my Europe Trip
On the ship
shipping ourselves to Belgium

 In the hotel

In the bus

Amsterdam, Holland

4get this place ge name jor
>.<

Patrick and me in the bus
while Im enjoying music
=)

My birthday celebration :





Friendsss in other coach :
- swee rin, chee cong, and Jerry -
at Switzerland

Im in the 'Snow World', Switzerland =)

Group Picture 

 Paris, here I come =)
- Disneyland-

- Shopping at Paris-


Nightmare with these luggage
we were back from Europe Trip
and heading to London frm Sheffield

London's temperature
@ 28'c
sweating all the time!!

-Subway-

Big Ben

Oyster at Liverpool Street

me and Jerry
waiting chee cong 
at three store

 end of story

this is LAST Picture I uploaded 
at Subway
after this, I have passed my phone to Jerry
>.<
ishhhhhhh!!!

should I get i-phone 4 or i-phone 4s?
it's not the right time to buy phone
becoz
I'm jobless nowwww!!






No comments:

Post a Comment