我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Nothing to do!! Arghh...

Tuesday
 I have done hse chores as well as the room in one day!! Tired..
how come the hse just full of dirt?
I can even see my footprint when I walk around!!

the picture shown below are AFTER work done :


 - super hot and brightness room -
tat's y I'll automatically wake up!

 - Living Room 1st part -
-Living Room 2nd Part-

- 2 big patrick and 1 small patrick- 

Wednesday 

I went out to Time Square & KLCC.. nothing catch my eyes!!!
just have a drink at 'chatime'



Thursday
spending whole day with my laptop and packing stuff ..all my stuff being changed from big luggage to small luggage...at night time, I met up with my buddies : kit ying and pui yen at Pappa Rich, Sri Rampai...after send them home, I drive bec Melati Utama alone..Worried! As u know, KL's security like shitt..!

Friday
Today..I woke up automatically at 10.30am...!!
>.<

No comments:

Post a Comment