我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy 20th birthday^^



Time pass so fast.....my bufday juz around the corner............19th Sept Since there was a sem break soon,most of my fren will not in KL during sem break,so they celebrate with in advance........ Ho Ma and my bufday can say very near..so they plan to celebrate together......






Ho Ma and my bufday cake.....yummy yummy!!!


~my bufday gift from Ho Ma^^
it called MilK miLk.......
hehe.it looks so cute,right?


4 of us--->Leng Lui
the two gal from left hand side is naughty gal.....
who is the organiser for this bufday celebration...
this 2 gal cheat us tat they wanna rush bec to Penang,actually they are NOT,
and wanna give us surprise
but,wat i wanna say to them is---->
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!
even im tired tat day....
but i felt so happy ^^



"make a wish"




1....2....3
hoiiiiiii.......the candle goin to be snuff



our bufday gift.......
Ho Ma get HipPo and i get shirt



all my clazmate^^
Thank all of U.......love ya~~


Delious!!Yummy yummy!!!

At last,wanna say thank you to all of them who celebrate bufday with me......
and the two little naughty organisers--->

Alice & Ryn Ryn

thank alot^^

No comments:

Post a Comment