我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, January 14, 2010

stresseD, i could feel

Last nitez was slept at 12am....after touching 1 model question from study test.....
the worst thing i reliaze,I couldn't answer it....
and wat mind was thinking tat moment is---->if there was the question in the exam,i definitely FAIL my F9 paper.....
Stress is starting around me~
and i was hidden myself under my pillow and blanket~
keep on thinking wat should i do now?
izit using the wrong way to study?(there was totally different study way if compare with diploma)
those time i juz study those question and refer the answer.......
but now i study all text book and never do question....ding lor!!!!!wasted a lotz of time....
time cant chase back anymore.....
left only 4days.....wat to do?
have to do all the tutorial and exam kit....start from Now.....
tata^^



"one day din call u like weird weird tim......I sleep lo ............."

The msg i received from dear in the morning....
Last nitez did not chat with him...
since he alwys fall asleep while reading book on his bed~
and wake up midnitez~
then sleep again~
MY STUPID DEAR PATTERN@@
never change his style~
since his classes started at 8am everyday~
pity him*.*

Miss ya dear^^
Muacksssssss



1 comment:

  1. 4 days still long time le..can do ur tut n exam kit..dun so stress la..got me n of coz ur dear here to support u..hehe...gambateh lo^^

    ReplyDelete