我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tomolo exam lu~

I Love bOoK!









I'm Bird flu after recovering from cough~~wtf!!!
how cum have such weak body??!
why bacteria and virus is attacking me during exam time?
feel uncomfortable again~
last nitez cant sleep well even im tired~
woke up around 8 sumthing~
later have to try Panadol...(hate it but no choice)

Tomolo is my 1st paper ---->Financial Management (the subject i studied most becoz alwys skipped the lecture)
anyway,wish i could answer all question....dun1 blank my paper...
Besides,Time management is important as tutor remind us to answer it As fast as possible...45 minute per Question!!!!must do it fast!!!!
have to start memorize all theory part le~headache!!!


Miss dear alotz
especially last nitez....dunnoe y??!
promise to meet after exam~hehe^^
Excited!!!
can't wait the day to cum


TRY MY BEST AND DO THE BEST........GOD BLESS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment