我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fall Sick!!!hate!!




Finally i was sick...
cant fight over the virus and bacteria~aiksssss
hate this uncomfortable feeling~
I hate being sick!!!!
countdown 5days only....18th is time to exam le.....but i haven get ready to sit for the final~
damn worry and scare..T.T
FM -left working capital and tutorial & pass year have to do
Audit -still have many topic haven study~confuse with those answer...sometimes even dunnoe wat is the requirement from the Question.....Confuse!!
FR - haven touch at all(except the consolidated balance sheet)~it is the last subject~have 4 days to do revision~actually quite many topic need to cover up...

Today not plaN to go libraby, there was cool enough and cause me fall sick~
(weak body beh tahan)

I sleep till 10 sumthing ~
my dear was ordered me to sleep late abit woh~haha
thank dear dear concern~
feel sweet even sick~kiki

how i wish i have a strong body ~
and now i wont be here to update my blog ......
i should be studying in the libraby .....and not wasting my time now~~ damnzzzzzzzzz.................!!


It time to stop wasting time and dreaming le~
Try my best to study as much as i can with a weak body and uncomfortable feel@.@
Gambate!!!Chong Jia Yan!!!!!!


TO BE CONTINUE ....... ..... ......

2 comments:

  1. take care ya..n good luck for your exam..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx ur concern n ur wishing...hehe...

    ReplyDelete