我的世界

我的世界

Monday, January 4, 2010

Sleepless Nitezzzz~


Since last nitez we sharing wat our mind read..
my brain was non-stop thinking... ...
All the sentences was cum across my mind again and again once i closing my eyes.....
"I think that is too fast to start a relationship with u," he told.
I replied, if TIME is good a measurement of a relationship...it definitely wrong.....
In my opinion,a relationship is measured by how close and how happy they are when together... ...
By the time we discussing about tat, i could feel the warm tears streaming on my cheek..
I really not mean to cry in front u~sorry dear T.T
i admit that im EMO all the time...maybe i too care u le......sigh!!

By the way,i really happy that he share with me wat he is thinking ...
if he din told me,i really dunnoe wat his mind read~
sorry for being ur burden in this few day~
all the sentences u share with me are in mind till NOW....
and my brain is digesting and thinking solution~
wat should i do in order to reduce ur burden?
No Idea...

During the class ,i cant concentrate.....suck..!!
The FM pass year was discussed, i realize that i dunnoe everything and i not sure where to start ~damnzzzz....
starting to worry will fail ....wuwuwuwuwwuwu.......
*I DUN WANT FAIL*
juz wish to pass all my paper in this sem...


TO: ManGo
thx for being my choice....
wat i hope is stay happily with u...
find out the way to maintain our relationship...
and i will happy with it....
miss ya



2 comments:

  1. Maybe it was really start too fast..
    But once it start..
    It means it...
    You two are together now..
    There has no solution by keep thinking of is it started too early..
    Just appreaciate each other will do..
    He sure can feel your love..
    Don't worry..
    Study hard for your final..
    Gambateh...

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok...thank ur comment~hehe^^
    sure i will appreciate him...

    ReplyDelete