我的世界

我的世界

Friday, August 26, 2011

Lovely Lavender Farm!!

#Day 6-Leeds- York#
25.8.2011
(I have missed Day5 as I just wan to have a rest at home)

Our 1st destination - Leeds

we reached here around 11am..
and have a walk in the museum





It's rather boring for me
all about history over here
..about war..
...about weapon...
..about horse...
..about soldier.. 



..about guns as well...

 Next move
to Leeds city center
yeah, it's better than Sheffield
more branded shop here
but too bad we didn't shop here
becoz running out of time
just snapped some pictures here 
and move to YORK
 Leeds City Markets

 under the sun with holding an umbrella
>.<


This is the horse which representing Leeds City Center
and the only purpose we were here
LOL

 All buildings in spectacular views
like it~


Next place to go
 -Lovely Lavender Farm-


I wish to go Lavender Farm since the 1st day of the trip
Finally ,I'm here^^
such a wonderful place!!
the nature of smell
make people feel relax


薰衣草的味道
=)


 - Lavender Ice- Cream -
It's really taste nice!!!!
love it muchy

After lavender farm , is time to shopping at 
York Designer Outlet



Yeah, I spent for these stuffs again
-Fred Perry-
- Reebok-
-Next-
-The Body Shop-
-Sport Direct- 



Finally I get this kind of sweater 
thick 1
Im fit with size of 'age 13'
hehe^^

We leave around 7.30pm
unfortunately, many shops I still haven go leh

so sad=(


But,
we are lucky, 
becoz Thursday is the most late day to close, which is at 8pm!
Normally it closed at 6pm
I do wish to shop again!!



No comments:

Post a Comment