我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

* Blackpool *


Sorry for late update my post here...haha..
I'm moody for almost a week , I think it's time to recover my feeling here..

Last week trip--> Blackpool (30/7/2011)
This place famous due to the excited Roller Coaster..
I dare not to play as its outlook really scary...
so we just walked around..Quite a walk and Im super tired..!
I have captured limited photo for this time..not in mood for capturing photo that day...
This place rather hot, we all are under sun-burn condition..!!
and my NEW umbrella was broken during this trip..have to get a new umbrella again~



20pounds per ride
we have this when we wanted to get bec to coach park after a distance walk
Pity the horse! 



 SKY SCREAMER
it's really excited!!!



 Blackpool Tower





Not really nice place for me
Anyway, at least I been here before..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment