我的世界

我的世界

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Backpack experience in UK!

Have lots of fun for the memorable and unforgetable 4days 3 night trips ..
Although there have some difficulties during the trips, but I would like to take it as an experience..=)

We departed in the midnight 12.00am..
It is really a long journey to reach Land's End..
It takes almost 7 hours ,including some break in between ..
thank God that we have reached  safely...^^

#Day 1 - Land's End- Minack-New Quay #

Land's End really a nice place..
Climbing up and down to view different scene..
A very nice scene..=)
Sorry for din capturing the scene at Land's End as my camera was in the car..
but my dearest MunMun will upload it soon
most of my leng leng photos are in her camera..hehe
We have been here for almost 4hours..
Then move to the nearby Minack Thretre..
We all under the heat sun here..damn..
I was being darker after the trip..sad T.T



 Really hot under the sun!!

New Quay is our last stop in 1st day
I like beach so I like this place so much
Although is under the sun
but I dun mind
heheXD


we were leaving this place about 7 something,and heading to our hostel @ Cardiff
Hostel is just a rest place for us, I still can tahan but... ...
honestly,am bit not used to it..
the place bit dirty to me><


*Day 2 - Cardiff- Bristol- Bath Town-*







The memory about day2 is abit blur...haha
I just remember we were finding the famous castle around Cardiff ..and Mun Mun was bought lot of famous Spoon here...
And I get 1 from her..unexpected..


quite surprise when she taking it out 4me and say: Frenis, nei geh!heheXD
thank =)


Could u realize that both of us are wearing the same colour shirt?heheheXD
We purposely do that 
hahahaha
After this we went to Bristol
the famous Bridge 
'Clifton Suspension Bridge'
it's really nice..

Last stop at Bath Town

we overnite here and take a food rest..
Zzzz..


#Day 3 - Stonehenge-Goat Farm- Salibury-#

 Nothing to see but stone
LOL

we have spent around 6 pounds to see this stone at a different angle
We are under the rain summore
Freezing to death 
12'C only!!@ @









-Car Rented-


#Day4 - Sheffield -LOL *
                          Yeah, we were back here by driving in the nite as well..heheheXD
home - sweet -home=)
_ I miss my bed badly_

It's such a good backpack experience that I ever had..=)
We organised ourselves 
We rented car ourselves
We exploring ourselves
we went lots of places with no rush
and yet, we are highly depend on GPS (I-phone Gps) to guide us all the ways
most of the time the GPS is running out of battery
luckily got the battery storage device and save our journey
=)


I have dumped all my trouble & sadness during the trip
hehe
And after this, I have to concentrate on my studies

exam soon
*.*







No comments:

Post a Comment