我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Mood


Sometimes life isn't that easy as u thought ..
wat I want cant achieve easily..It called 'challenge'?
Mood of the day,
Up and down,  fluctuating every minute as stock market..
It's out of your control..

Somehow am envy  'Happy Go Lucky' person,
they can just put their problems aside ,without thinking much..
unlike me, think too much ..this and that ...and so on..
good or bad?

Feeling is always true..
'feel'  alwys standing in a very 1st place in my mind..
Regardless right or wrong..
Regardless of consequences..
just do it according to mood..
Not everything need to be expressed in  literary term or in words..right?
Most of the time I couldn't answer some questions which start with ''WHY"?
For instance, why do you love me?
How am I going to answer this sort of question?
It's just called
F.E.E.L.I.N.G






4 comments:

  1. harlo...suddenly found ur blog....hehe....wish u HAPPY always ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. 盲人不拿拐杖,只是跟着感觉走。那家人就得到阴沟里去找他们。

    ReplyDelete