我的世界

我的世界

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Dizzy!

I have been here for 2months!
Next week is my last week to class dy..we have to self-study after nxt week..
anyway,dun tink I will stdy ..as I have lot of plan for study week..
we planning to go LandEnds..“海角” for 4days 3night..on 20/8/2011..

Back to the topic, Last9 I went out have a walk alone..end up my dear Karmun meet me up at city center..
we have our high-tea @ Costa..similar to Starbucks..is a local brand..
i enjoyed the environment ..enjoy the weather as well..I love the weather so much!!
Somehow I might find difficulties in adapting M'sia weather when I bec !
Definitely I will miss the weather in UK I guess!



















I get some stuff from shopping...I like spending as I mentioned b4..
like to spend on some stuff that I like ...or suitable for some1..
my M'sia fren, I still thinking wat should I get for u guysss...hmmmphh~~

After a tiring walk ,just wish to have a rest at home..
however, i was out AGAIN for clubbing!!>.<
Since my hsemate insisted to go...then just go together...
The club ended at 3am...
Those guys who accompany us bec home staying at our hostel playing cards till morning!
Gosh, I slpt at 7something!!! I thnk it's the  1st time I do this in UK...~~~


I hate the feeling of tired in the nxt morning@@










And today, I woke up at 2something...
Do nothing for whole day..Brain stuck dy~LOL

My Breakfast=)
cheese cake
Milo + Biscuit

No comments:

Post a Comment