我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Youuuuuu....

Finally CNY is over...
enjoy during CNY?not really....only WORK during CNY...exhausted everyday...
anyway,it was over and now im back to KL...
purpose back KL?...tat's not important anymore...since he told me tat he will be busy with his exam....
Fine!...i think i still can stand alone here without Youuuuuuu....

Once wake up my mind was planned to find youuuuu....
planned go movie with youuuuuuu...
Although I know the percentage of successful is LOW....but at least i try....
Im fail to do so by the way....
since my offer being rejected....feel damn bad!

HE is too care about his studied...I realize b4 together...
ya,I'm blaming here.... blaming tat even 1day oso cant share with me...althogh Im goin to fly nxt week...
I know i should be rational and stop blaming on this and tat...
I cant control my feeling right Now ...I need youuuu so much at this moment...
But..... ....... ....... .......
YOUuuuuu are Not beside me....>.<
 

No comments:

Post a Comment