我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Genting ~

Long Time didn't update my Blog~
As i was bec Hometown last week then went to UKM and stick with my dear almost 5dyas~
sorry to his roomate if being disturbed ~haha

Friday(2-5-2010)
It's the date we went to Genting~*Valentine Promotion*Rm99 inculding breakfaz and dinner...worth!!haha
we take bus From Terminal Putra~
the 1st time take bus with beloved~Feel not bad...hehe^^
We were reaching Genting around 4pm~
It's Late for us to play outdoor game~
After check in at 1st World Hotel~
rest awhile then have our dinner and HaiNan~
he ordered a chicken chop I ordered Fish & Chip~
Im Full~
the set dinner are Big Size 4me~
after dinner then shopping~
But we buy nothing there~
maybe too tired for us to try some clothes at tat moment~
after that we went to Old Town have a drink there~
till 12 am~
my dear beh tahan from his tiring~
as last Nitez he slpt at 2smtg due to unsuccessful lab experiment  and then have to wake up at 7smtg ~(he is a pig,haha)...quite pity him~
Time si alwys Not enough 4 everyone!!

The nxt Morning mean 06-02-2010
wake up around at 9am~
then go for breakfast~
after the breakfast,bec Hotel and cpack out thing~
after settle all the thing~
it's time to check Out~
and say Bye-Bye to Genting~
before leave Genting,we bought 3 shirt for the cuming CNY
then we rush to take skyway as we were late cause of trying clothes at Padini~
 damnzzzzz Tired!!!!

although Im tired
But Im sure he must be more tired than me as he have to attend class and do lab~
pity my dear le
but i can help Nothing
i Juz know how to disturb him ...soree
this few day be with u i do really happy
we seem couple for many year
know each other well
haha^^

Im sad and she bu de by the time he wanna bec Kepong
and dump me alone at MU here
herg!
but Monday he got test and he need to study
and no time accompany me anymore
as this few day i was used most part of his time
so i will not blame on him that not staying with me tonite

Dear,guai guai do the revision for the cuming test on Monday ya
I will support u here^^
Muacksssssss




No comments:

Post a Comment