我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, March 13, 2011

over-spend =(


I was hang out continuously for this few day..
Thursday-Time Squre
Enjoy-ing our durian pan-cake=)

Going out with Kaireen after Audit class
just wanna buy a coat for nxt week presentation
cost me RM1++
reasonable + affordable


Sis came over and fetch me bec home!


Friday- Lot10 and Pavillion


Dinner with dear
plan to have dinner at Lot10, but closed as it was 10pm sharp...sigh=(
then change to pavillion
After 'supper', THE COFFEE BEAN have our drink
by the time we wanna bec ,realize that ticket was Lost....penalty imposed!!@@




Saturday- Sg.wang, Low Yat and Fahrenhei 88 

Hang out to KL area AGAIN..==
As dear wanna buy new hp 
so went to low yat and plan to grab a hp 
but no one suit his taste well
as he wan simple and nice phone>.<

Bought a dress
Feel like wasted money on it +.+
Dun you think women's money easy to earn??




Sunday- Pavillion and Starhill





Oh NO, How cum go KL again?!!
But But But, dear daddy wanna hang out to Pavillion
No choice, just follow...LOL

OMG!!!!
unbelievable spending my time over there for 4 day continuously >____<
Tuesday @ old town
No story
Haha


2pid dear

11 comments:

  1. wow, LV!
    haha. yan, you planning to work after this sem? or complete obu first? work in kl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya lo..yan always so rich..LV bag..i want also la..it seems u enjoying ur life a lot..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LV is too old for me...
    planing to have Gucci..haha..*Pokai alrdy la*

    MT : I think I will work after I bec from UK which is in OCT...
    probably will work at KL..not sure...
    will take P7 only for this sitting...
    when u wanna start ur work ya?

    Swee Yee: Im not as rich as u think la...>__<

    Im acting to enjoy but actually suffering ...just u dunno ....*trying to escape from stress*

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh ya, after come back from UK then you gonna be a degree holder already. p7 is your last paper?
    haha, i prefer gucci too. so you'll be going to uk in july?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be going to UK in Jun...
    My last two paper la...P5 will be taken after I bec from Uk
    I take 1 by 1...dun wan to be so rush...hehe

    ya,after I bec will be a degree holder...kiki
    so u decided to complete OBU?
    how many paper u gonna take for this cumming sitting ya dear?

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! have fun there :D
    i still have f8 that i haven't clear... so i'm taking only 2 this sem. f8 and p2. next sem will take p4 and p5. obu i'm not sure yet.. but i guess i need to, since having degree is vital.
    hope to meet up with you before you go to UK :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish that I could pass my internal exam smoothly...otherwise cant go dy=(

    really wish to meet u guy soon...^^

    MT,wat hp number r u using now?DIGI din use dy?

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course you'll pass it with good grades! you deserve it. anyway, i'm still using digi. i'm using maxis as well.. can contact me either way :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL~Im not kind of intelligent person as u think la...
    Im just lucky :D

    016-5919541 correct?NO reply when I msg u>.<
    012-xxxxxxx

    I dun have ur maxis number....
    leng lui,can I have ur HP number?*sincerely*hoho

    ReplyDelete
  10. correct. but i dont see your msg one? my maxis is 0124042652.
    haha, you're intelligent and are really hardworking. :D
    if not cannot go far one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. weird le then=(

    Get ur number dy..hehe

    Keep in touch ya ,pretty:D

    ReplyDelete