我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Friday..Presentation & Outing!


Nightmare on Thursday nitez
I couldn't sleep well
Worry too much for the presentation
-____-

 Ryn &Me

Im nervous muchy when there is my turn to present
How many times I had presented
Still nervous and scare?!!
hmmm...

Our class presentation ended around 3pm
After that went bec home 
Dear came fetch me bec condo
After that 
Bath and rest awhile
Then go for dinner with classmate
@ Saisaki buffet

Im extremely tired
but but but
I still join them at the end
hehe

Dear fetch  KY and I to Monorail station
and then he went bec home
The clock is shown 5sumthing
is very traffic jam time
pity him =.=


All the food :








My G13 members
gila-gila de
hehe^^


Lastly,Happy Birthday to Alice 
Wish you have a surprise bufday from us=))



**Really have a enjoyable and memorable outing with you guys 
This outing I think is planned for 2 years
Every times planned for outing but unsuccessful
And this time consider successful**
hehe^^

  

No comments:

Post a Comment