我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

IT developed...good or bad?



Knowing that most of my time was spending on this PC...
It is just because of Technology developed do have Nowaday!
Knowing that It is a bad habit to have but Im used to it
especially login into FB...>.<

 No Time To Study---> Lie
No Mood To Study--->Excuse

Next week is Week 12
I haven touch my book ever!
Nxt wek will have a mid-term test for Audit 
as well as
FDM presentation
*Busy Week*

After tat will turning into Week 13
Oh,Gosh!!!
Final exam is around the corner!
Scary at tis moment=.=
Praying hard to prepare well for my 
P5 and P7 internal exam
Moral Etika


Dessert
@
SnowFlake ,Pavillion
Think of it suddenly!
I want eat it now as the weather are so warm...!

1 comment:

  1. Computer of course good la~~
    Just u all make it bad~~~

    ReplyDelete