我的世界

我的世界

Wednesday, November 16, 2011



Imagining If I were a housewife, everyday have to do house chores such as sweeping,mopping,washing clothes,ironing clothes, cooking, washing dishes,dusting....! 
must be very tired!!

 I could feel the tiredness after I done all this

Conclusion: It's not an easy job!

Women life doesn't come easy! they will feel guilty if several chores not being done or they leave it untidy..

While talking about this, my mind is popping up a question:

 why less guy keep their hse tidy? I'm curious that how they stand for it?

They should learn how to reduce their wife's burden by helping them to do some chores! 
Agree?
=)

2 comments:

  1. agreed! hahahha! were you doing some house chores before typing this post? :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!!! exhausted frm doing such chores!

    ReplyDelete