我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Before updating this post
I have to refreshing my mind and back to Friday!

-Friday-
went to Sunway Pyramid for facial
After all, went to have a glass of Cocktail
It's taste like apple juice
but contained xx% of alcohol 

32 Bar at Sunway Pyramid

 Just a glass of cocktail
will never drive me drunk!haha

-Saturday-
went out again









Today is super tired day
after wake up
then went for workshop about Herbalife
I think you all have hear bout it before right?
The talk is about health and wealth
After this
went to KLCC for shopping
get a formal shirt from Padini

Night session
@live club with dearie MunMun and friends
this club like having concert
Thai song, Korean Song, Cantonese as well as Mandarin song
singing by all the 'artist'
LOL

went home around 4am!!

-Sunday-
woke up around 9am
view hse with sister at Kiara East

 Master Bed Room

 Living Room
sis said : this is your room
this room can treated as study room as well

Anyway, it will be completed within 3years
tat time dunno whether I marry jor mei? =P
My sister like this becoz the price of RM3++,+++ is included the furnishing
is fully furnished!
TV plasma, aircond,kitchen cabinet, water heater,big mirror,etc!

After viewing hse
went to Genting around 3something
LOL
my battery almost finish by the time I went to genting!!
Luckily I could reach home by 10pm
=)





No comments:

Post a Comment