我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, November 6, 2011

-Hometown-

my life in hometown is really bored to me
everyday wake up around 11something
helping in restaurant
serving different customers

No internet access at home
tat's y have to go CC if wish to know about any updated news~
starting to find job
and last Friday I got an interview in KL
Don't think I will work in this company since the office is so messy
and they cant offer what I want
the interviewer get shocked when he asked about my expected salary..LOL

my lovely steam prawn
thank mummy for cooking 4me ya =)
 4 months didn't eat river prawn

 I like this - 虾膏
 snapping this picture when I have nothing to do in restaurant =P
1st time clubbing without make up!!
clubbing with hometown frenz
and the place really suck
if compare with UK
when seeing those la la zai and la la lui here
no dance floor here
all guys and gals dancing near their table
while I'm just sitting on the sofa having my drink

No comments:

Post a Comment