我的世界

我的世界

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mid-Term Test

Mid-Term test is around the corner..
It will be held on nxt monday for my P1...Started nervous about it...
But the worst is,I have no action on it yet...
I plan to study,but,by the time I leave college and reach home it is 'time-consumed' and make me exhausted...

However,I'm still wasting my time on this and that....haizzzzzzzz
This kind of behavior sure wont pass the ACCA paper....
Can some1 change me?change my behavior as well.....
I really duno wat should I do instead of "waiting to die".... ....

The past few week lecture and tutorial(week 1 to week 5),wat had I absorbed? I DUNO AT ALL!!!!especially P3...drive me crazy!!!!

I need HELP!!!
I need rescue!!!

1 comment:

  1. Same here..
    Haih..
    Die hard cz of heart gone~

    ReplyDelete