我的世界

我的世界

Monday, June 7, 2010

Long time didn't update my blog already...
Actually many things to write but I'm quite busy with my classes...
the 2pid schedule drive me crazy....i dislike it!!

Anyway,this week already 4th week...But my mind seem have nothing...
I dun know wat I had learned last 3 weeks....
I jus know stress is around me....
All lecturers keep on pushing us....
But it seem ineffective to me...

ACCA is extremely hard & tough...
especially the last 5 papers....
This year is last year for me.....and critical year too...
I do really hope i could graduate on time which mean tat i could pass the last 5 papers...
tat's my wish....
But I do not have any idea or strategy to overcum it...
I know there would be no time to support any joy and fun ...
But im wasting my time still...=(












Yesterday went to melaka with my dear and his sisters
update my blog soon^^




No comments:

Post a Comment