我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Working Day

1st day working let me feel tat :Day with work is fucking tired and bored....
I am started to thinking...How come i have spent most of my daily time on the work?why every1 need to work?
Becoz of MoNey??
Money Issue again??Power of money is magical.... .... ....
Recently I was reading a book,called "poor father,rich father" ....
yeah,i'm recommending the book here...(good,good,good)

Yet,everyday I have to wake up earlier for working...
Taking IRT to Asia Jaya station ( need around 40min to reach) everyday...
currently Im working at PJ here...
The company is doing education exam board...the company called EXIN ASIA (International)...
wat I need to do everyday is register those candidate's name and marking their paper with scanning their answer sheet...i have to remember the step of key-ing data in order to smoothing my work...
Luckily I'm a fast learner...hahahahah....
Those candidate is from Japan,India and other countries....

I wish i could learn other things except registration....Registration work is boring enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment