我的世界

我的世界

Monday, December 14, 2009

4 words~

Tat day went to the talk at KL here~
Have few slide i do really like~the sentences is meaningful~
the 1 i LoVe most is

The 4 words prevent u to be success is:
1. Impossible
2. Troublesome
3. I can't do it
4. I can't understand at all




recently seem so busy and tired~
but im not blaming....
In order to be successful sure will be busy....hehe
mean i am trying to be success now..so i said im busy~wahaha

yesterday was bec hmtwn which is not under planning~
juz bec after get my mum call~
all of this is coz of the new product from Japan--->Naturally Plus
i juz wan declare that it is not direct sale but is sharing~
anyway,i dun1 to talk too much about the product here...
otherwise get ban ~hahaha....if can juz follow me to the talk and u all will Know better~hehe

and Now i was bec KL here by taking train at 10.19pm and reach KL sentral around 12.45am
luckily Got Max came and fetch~hehe^^
reach home around 1.15am le...
is tired but really enjoy the day be with my cousin from taiwan....Willam
the one who sharing the product with me and all my family~
hope to bring heathy to all of u here~kiki^^

this few day is rushing~
so assignment was put aside~
but I pormise that I will find infomation tomolo~
let me rest enuf tonite~

Good Nitezzzzzzzz eveyone~


No comments:

Post a Comment