我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shopping Shopping & shopping!!


Recently busy seeking for new years clothes 
It's hard 4me to choose clothes that suit me!
due to my imperfect body shape >_<
'A' body shape, when can I chase you away!?

I look Fattening!!  =(
*OUT*
 Dun really like this kind of dress, although sister keep on saying it suit me well 
*OUT*
1st time wearing long skirt
do I look higher bit?haha xD
*not suit do wear during CNY.OUT ! *

this 1 fit me right?hehe
*IN*

A piece of fruit cake provided me energy after trying lotz of clothes 
:-)


 龙情厚意

get this from 'yu ren sheng',nice and simple hamper~
gonna send both of this to some1 house ~

Hampers hampers!!

sweet sweet earning o!
=)

 I got this three clothes in two day shopping
(very hard to get clothes that suit me and I like lorrr!!)
tiring and exhausted weekend!!

I have spent quite a lot of money this few day
declare bankruptcy luuu
hahahahah
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment