我的世界

我的世界

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome Party at Sheffield Hallam University


1st July 2011
Welcome Party at The Hubs, Sheffield Hallams University


Yesss..party again!!!

For me, I think it is a photography session instead of ''Clubbing''/ Party
haha


5 of us=)


Im so thirsty after a long way to University from hostel

 Iris & Frenis

Frenis & Aaron
 Housemate ah chung 

 All Tarcian...heheheh

My groupmate leng lui jia xin=)




I din bring camera even my handphone also leave it at home...hehe
tat's y little photo being captured...
I not really enjoy clubbing..maybe Im not talented in dance or move by body...
I cant shake my body softly like otherss...
this incidate that Im a guai guai lui...=P









This photo captured during last week clubbing  ...I like this picture =)

No comments:

Post a Comment