我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Outskirt of Town for my weekend


3rd July 2011
SUN-day= Sunny day

After brunch , went to outskirt of Town
CHATSWORTH
I miss my Mini-Schnauzer
but I prefer this colour instead of black

 A lot of Porsche showing here=)
we were busying to take a lot of nice picture with our dream car









 After Chatsworth , it's time to Peak District
I like the scene^^




Ice -cream with CHOCOLATE
sweet and nice^^

 A place for drink


 Consider cheap if not converted into RM      =P






END

5 comments:

  1. thanks for all the nice pics upload! really enjoy looking at them. your place looks so fun to be in! yeah la, you're an unbelievable guai guai lui :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for comment=)

    This place quite bored actually...
    no entertainment after 6pm...all shops closed around 6pm...><

    The only entertainment is PUB ~~no suit me anyway*.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..nicele...so many leng cars!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe..yea...all owners of car are good and kind,lend their car to us take photo~hehehehXD

    ReplyDelete
  5. UK income just depend on the stupid luxury brands!

    ReplyDelete