我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Cheshire Oak Designer Outlet



 I woke up late again!!my clock  not function><
Luckily some1 called me at 7.30am and wake me up~
2 coach going this time
see, lot of rich guyss here..
hahahahha

 Yeah..this is my blur look@@


Need around 1hour plus to reach this place..
a lot of branded here..
with a FAIR price..
Sure spend crazily!!!



I spent lot for Locitane
 I bought nightwear from La Senza...=)

 Fred Perry
**red or pink**
 Lunch here after tired shopping
 Calvin Klein

 Burberry


Bus is waiting us at 6pm
it's time to leave with those 'souvenir' on our hand

KC invited us to go Liverpool after shopping
then 3 of us follow his ride instead of bus

It's happening at night in Liverpool!!!

 


 *WalkAbout* PUBBB

 We went to Ruby Sky
to enjoy music and compare it with the pub in Sheffield
It's better than Sheffield!! =P

 Loccitane & Origin
Crazy with all these~!!
It is essential for all girl to take care of their skin
especially in UK~


 Radley  Key Chain
guess how much?!
18 pounds
BUT get half price=)
We reach our place around 1 .30am
Exhausted entirely!!!
GOSH, I NEED MORE MONEY TO SPEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment