我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bad Luck

This incident make me feel so scary and unbelievable...
such a place can happen this kind of case...Unbelievable!!!
I could remember well the moment that I realized my money was lost!!!

By the time I opened up my wallet in order to settle my payment in Terimee Slimming Center...
It was shocked me
becoz all my ''Blue Color paper note" all gone..
I find it hardly in my bag but but but I couldn't find it out...
My money was being stolen!!!!shittttttt..........
Total Rm450 cash..
handphone and wallet still inside my bag...
the theft is too intelligent !  


What to do NEXT??
I dunnoe...
My mind is empty at that time....
I should be rational and report police for investigation...
Im not enough steady ! I fail to handle this kind of case !

I cant sleep well at night ...
wake up many times...
and the incident keep appearing in my mind...
Too many ''IF'' is appearing at the same time..
I'm scare
Do you know the feeling??


I will take it as a lesson....
and conclusion is:
''Money is root of all evil''
Shouldn't bring too much cash next time!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment