我的世界

我的世界

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Outing with classmates @ Midvalley

21st Dec 2010 Tuesday

After class at 9.30am...
Alice, Kaireen ,Kitying and Me 
were heading to  Midvalley Shopping & Movie~


At Pasta Zanmai 


 Green Tea


 Me and Alice^^

 it's tasty=)

 Yummy !Yummy!



 Decoration, I like=)

 4 of us...
Have to paid 10 bucks for this photo session..
I like this photo so much...
memorable photo 4me^^


 Ryn Ryn 

Movie time @ 4.30pm
movie title: My soul to take


My sould to take

I like this gal in the movie
she looks gorgeous 

After Movie,Dinner Time at 
Amarin Thai Food

 At Thai shop


 Wow...it is too delicious~hehe

 This one dunno call wat name ady
quite nice but so expensive><

and the CLEAR tom yam soup
too spicy 4me!!
then exchange with ryn ryn's polo rice~heheehe
Thx ya=)

she eat till cry d....LOL~
My false=.=
Polo's rice
Delicious^^


 4 sopo~
 Me and ryn ryn tried the same gown at ZARA~
hehe ^^

Rabbit~







We were outing from morning till nite~
Extremely tired for that nitez
But Im enjoy with them...
hehe^^
The nxt day 8am class
I was late...><
But Im used to late for these few day=p





No comments:

Post a Comment