我的世界

我的世界

Monday, December 20, 2010

Last Sem 1st day

Today is 1st day for college re-opening...
same with dear...
there is alwys the situation where im busy,he is free....Im free,he is busy><
Hopefully this round would be alright for us=)


Im still in Holiday mood=p


In a Dilemma AGAIN. 

Continue Degree at 

 Sheffield Hallam University,UK for 3months?

OR
Start my working life?

How I wish I could afford myself oversea by spending my own money
However I could just afford partial of the total fees
Still need help from family

Don't really hope to get money from them anymore
I wish I could be independent from financial
But I fail to do so
Sooner,I can DO it!







6 comments:

  1. hey girl.go UK and get some experiences la.sounds good. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Swee Yee: so wish to go,hope my family allow..hehe
    But 80% sure will go gela..=p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eemun: I dun have 60k to go=(
    unlike you so rich leh=p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha..no la..im not rich...u han dit sei mei enuf lo...fees + accomodation 46k...juz a bit more than shu jek...=)

    ReplyDelete
  5. take a loan and go to uk for 3 months! worth it!

    ReplyDelete