我的世界

我的世界

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ACCA is HARD

Blaming that I did not do well ...
Blaming that the question is too hard....
Blaming that Im not prepare well....
It's really suck....

P1 Professional Accountant
The question I could remember well
But I know I did it worstly...

P2 Corporate Reporting
There was Tuesday,14 Dec 2010
I could remember how panic I was....
I couldn't study in the morning...
I couldn't memorize anything even though I purposely woke up early and study... 
I believe that everyone in the world were spotting Revenue Recognition for Q4,but it didn't out....really disappointed when I glanced it...
Q1...Oppsss! the tips is correct....that's Cashflow...But Im not PRO in this area!!!
whole paper...GONE!

P3 Business Analysis
This paper, I thought I could get at least a PASS...Because I had ''invested'' a lot in this paper...
But the question really make me fed up when i see it!  
Not enough time to do + No idea how to do....><


There is hopeless for me to get 50%
Wish miracle would happen^^

Enjoy Holiday for 4days....
then start my year2 sem2....last year last sem...
graduate Adv.Diploma SoOn...Yeahhhhh!!!

2 comments:

  1. really that hard? erm..nvm la..it already passed.nth can be done anymore.enjoy ur holiday.hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea...really hard and not enuf time to do de><

    ReplyDelete