我的世界

我的世界

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Random~


Result released ...All Pass...
Honestly,this is the worst result I ever get....><
My CGPA drop drop drop~sad T.T

It was over,wat should focus is EXTERNAL PAPER in Dec!!
It is the most important NOW!!


I was great to see my sis on TUESDAY,who just bec from Japan and Taiwan for almost ONE month~~
she bought me a birthday present from Japan...like it so much ...
Thank sister^^


This is DJ speaker which I mentioned above....
like it^^


And this shirt,bought from Taiwan 
By sis too
Thank again^^


A special Bag from Nose

My birthday present from my Friend...

Thank my beloved friend^^

Like it Too=)




Present From Dear~
guess wat is inside???hehehehe
thank ya^^

Cute 
DJ speaker
I bought this shirt from Padini since dear say it looks NICE

Today(14-Oct-2010)
Supposingly today I have a tuition at Kasturi
However,it was cancelled..
I juz receive the msg when I step in LRT !!!damn@@
anyway,Im free NOW...hahahaha



No comments:

Post a Comment