我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Last Assignment~





Juz finish my Basketball assignment with my group members.....this is the laz assignment....hehe...after this,i have to do revision le....2day start raining at 3pm until now oso havent stop o....so bad...TiTi DaDa....so FAN...2day i had skipped FM and Auditing lecture,coz i feel so tired today...so bec home and take a nap....then go 4 basketball.but then rain heavily,after take attendance.then went home at 6 sumthing...reach infront of my hse,i realise tat i 4got to bring key...n there are no prsn in my hse....OMG....so i hv to go find my roomate,she at her BF there,juz opposite block...so i went to find her n get the key...once i reach my hse,i quickly go 4 bath....coz my clothes nearly to wet....after taking bath.i am sitting in front of my pc to search some point of my assignment....at 9 sumthing,my group members cum to my hse find me to do it lo....then jao edit sumthing...till 10 sumthing...after this,they all went home le.....




Now feel abit tired,i think have to slp earlier lo....2ml wanna go 4 jogging....long time din jogging le...tat's y alwys feel so sleepy...haha....so i hv to wake up at 6sumthing....hehe....kla,i wanna zap all my thing now,then goin to hv a sweet sweet slp lo....bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment