我的世界

我的世界

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Realized my last post was 3weeks ago...
Every time I wish to update but lazy alwys be the reason for not updating..
Where should I start from?

*17th Dec 2011*
My Graduation Ceremony  
It have been a tiring day for me to wake up early in the morning
of cause need to thank my dear for waking me up & present me lovely roses & being a photographer on that day( although not Professional)hahahhaha




Thank my lovely sister as well for attending along with my parents
=)


Actually I'm quite regret for attending...
as Im just listed as a PASS graduated!!  

 

 -Happy Graduation with my classmates from Group 13-





I was fall sick after convocation
All come together
-Fever
-Bad cough 
-Running Nose
-Sore Throat 

Hate Medicine!!!



It takes me more than 1 week to recover
FML....!!!!


-25th Dec 2011-
Happy Merry X'mas to everyone

I have a journey to Penang on 25th
Fun with frenz
memories alwys keep inside my mind

^^



No comments:

Post a Comment