我的世界

我的世界

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grab Food=(

It is exhausted to grab food for our dinner..
we planned to buy 1-week food so that we have bought a lot and carried it home by our feet..OMG!!!Im super tired right now..

The market was closed when we reached there..faint lorrr...changed to other supermarket store to grab food~
                                                        It's super boring weekend ...
no entertainment...no movie..no sing K..no yum cha as well...!!!@@




 A brand new week( 3rd week) is going to start...Haven do assignment as well as homework...plan to do last9 but fail...

whole day was spending for my blog and FB...
hate myself being like this>.<



I have received my VISA DEBIT CARD...yahoo!!...Gonna spend it for shopping...*.*
(but not the good timing yet=P)





P/S: gonna be a good good girl for this week...ok?need do to homework ..!! I CAN DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment