我的世界

我的世界

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

outing continuous 3 days

My sem break was ended and it mean tat it's time to bec to college....=(
satisfy with the sem break?? 
My answer: Not really!!!!maybe i have wasted a lot time at hometown with no purpose....
I was bec KL here last Wednesday, at nitez...
mean tat my holiday only left thur,fri,sat and sun...
Only 4 daysT.T
truthly speaking,it's not enough 4me...

Thursday plan to out,but at the end quarrel with my dear...
wasted 1 day...

Friday,went to Time Square + Low Yat
damn tired with walking around and around....
I have bought clothes and shoes...
then we went to LOT 10 have our dinner
Taste Not Bad....can have a try there...hehe














LOT 10









Saturday.plan to go Sunway Piramid, but at the end we were going to kepong village mall around 4pm...
We have a try for the 'bread with soup'...
the taste is totally different wat I set in my mind...
damnzzzz....hard to eat lor...dislike...
Juz could say tat no next time...wuwuwu





while waiting the food


mushroom soup with bread





leng lui ~





taste better than the bread...hehe





Sunday,went to 1 Utama...
have a car view there...
I like the suzuki swift.....
but expensive...cant afford to buyT.T
walk around and around...
we have Sakae Sushi there....
my dear like to drink the Green Tea there, Im terpaksa to go....
actually I dun really like Sakae if compare wit other....
Dunnoe why...
prefer Zanmai sushi...yeah~~






yummy yummy
Like This
Oyster



act Cute^^









stupid dear


without make-up
Look so 'chan'


**My sem break end here...

After dinner,it's time to bec Melati Utama from Kepong...

This week quite busy,stick with Presentation ....
3 subject in a week...Walao!!
juz finished prepare P3,the other two subject,wish I could finish tonitez
God Bless.... .....

No comments:

Post a Comment